Call Internationally From Thailand
Want to call back home from Thailand? There are many providers of telecommunication services in Thailand, and the tables below summarise the various deals available, on a cost per minute basis, for calling both fixed line and mobile numbers.
All call costs are exclusive of VAT (7%) and are subject to change:
– Terms and conditions apply to all packages.
– Call rates are correct at the time of publication.
– Members are requested to check links below for latest call rates.
– Data source: http://www.dtac.co.th/2009/eng/services/interservice/interservice_+_rate_004.html
* DTAC promotion extended from 30/06/11 to 31/12/11. Website to be updated.
– Data source: http://www.ain.co.th/en/005_country_rate.html
– Check weblink for details of Peak and Off-Peak calling times. Vary by country.
* CAT001 call rates subject to discount depending upon time of calling from Thailand:
—– 00:00 to 05:00 – 30% reduction (Reduced Rate)
—– 05:00 to 07:00 – 20% reduction (Economy Rate)
—– 07:00 to 21:00 – Standard Rate applies
—– 21:00 to 24:00 – 20% reduction (Economy Rate)
– Further discounts may be available depending upon monthly bill total.
– Data source: http://www2.truecorp.co.th/idd006/en/ and brochure for 00600 calling rates.
– 00600 package requires use of prepaid international Truemove sim card.
– Subscription period 1 April 2011 to 30 September 2011 (or earlier at True discretion).
– Promotion runs until 31 December 2011.
– Accounts suspended/terminated accounts if no calls made/credit topped up every 90 days.
– Other terms and conditions apply.
Last Updated: 11/07/2011